Meet your fitness goals with acupuncture
More and more athletes are recognizing the benefits of acupuncture. Italy's Vicenzo Nibali, winner of the 2014 Tour de France, claimed that acupuncture was one of his secrets to victory. Many NFL players, like New York Jets fullback Tony Richardson, are seeking acupuncture treatments to enhance their performance as well.
Whether you're training for a marathon, obstacle race, or just want to get in better shape, we can help!
Acupuncture can help you:
- Boost energy and stamina while avoiding the "crash" that the caffeine and sugars in energy drinks give you
- Recover from injuries faster (see the Pain & Injury page for more info)
- Relax tight muscles, prevent muscle cramps
- Increase flexibility
- Regulate water metabolism
- Support healthy circulation
- Support hormonal balance (symptoms of hypothyroidism, menopause, etc.)