Healthy Digestion & Weight Management
ACUPUNCTURE is BETTER THAN DIETING ALONE
Let's be honest: nobody enjoys dieting, especially in a city with so much food diversity. Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) food theory can help you reach your fitness goals, whether you're training for a sports event, trying to lose weight, or just trying to stay active. There's no strict diet you need to follow, no uncomfortable waist band to wear, no strenuous exercise – just 20-40 minutes of relaxation.
You can have your cake and eat it, too!
Acupuncture and herbal medicine can help with:
- Binge eating: due to stress, anxiety, insatiable appetite.
- Sugar addiction.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- "Heavy feeling": when you drag yourself to the gym, when your legs feel heavy just walking.
- Fatigue: lack of energy, dizziness, shortness of breath
- Bloating and indigestion
- Metabolism: improve your digestion and improve the way your body uses the food you eat for energy rather than fat storage.